Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yeah, Kevin's Back!

Good God! Some people just aren't content with just 15 minutes of fame. It would seem the footling hobbit from Austin, TX is at it again.
I think he must have updated his Amazon profile, because there are some worrying new additions to his list of interests. Scottish bagpiping has crept in now, much to the wider world's concern, and he has been holding forth of the crap BBC kilted soap 'Monarch of The Glen'. It's always nice to hear Texans let us know that something is as charming as a day in Brigadoon.
So, that would something that only happens once every 100 years, or am I misconstruing for comic effect?

It's always nice to see reviewers on Amazon being ignored by the online shopping public. To see the phrase

3 of 22 people found the following review helpful


always makes me smile. Sick puppy that I am.

Kevin's NB on Season 2 of Star Trek TNG "The Pakleds never fail to make me laugh".
What need one add to that?

No comments: