Monday, September 19, 2005

But is it Art? Answer: No!

If you have 40-odd seconds to waste - take a look at this.
"I grasp daily for what I pretend are certain tangabilities in my life, grasping, and always I am surprised"

What a load of film-student-up-my-own-arse pretentious old toss.

In his Vlog's 'Statement' Shannon Noble (do you think he might be a yank?) notes that "I have the potential to pontificate endlessly".
Perhaps he should get his head out of his rear end and get a ruddy job. I rather suspect he is trying to set himself up for a career in advertising, though (in his dreams, more like).
Quote of the decade: "My pretentious nature shines like the waxy surfaces in a car commercial."
Quite. But one which you are unlikely to direct in the near future, you knob.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I'm afraid your lovely comment on my blog does not belong in the public domain so I shall be deleting it! but thank you and until later xxx